Solutions For Aluminum Toxicity
Become aware of the Body Burden and aluminum toxicity.
- Know your personal exposure to aluminum by discovering sources in your environment.
- Read labels on personal care products and foods. Avoid aluminum- containing products whenever possible.
- Substitute products you currently use with safe, aluminum-free products.
- Improve nutrition by consuming more antioxidants such as dark green or colorful vegetables and fruits.
- Eat dark chocolate which is known for its high antioxidant value.
- Detoxify to reduce the Body Burden of heavy metals.
Avoid Aluminum and Use Safe Substitutes:
In the kitchen;
- Use glass or high temperature porcelain bake ware.
- Drink from glass containers.
- Choose unbleached flour for baking and look for aluminum free baking powder such as Rumford or Clabber Girl.
- Avoid processed foods with emulsifiers or self-rising flours/ doughs.
- Drink only filtered water, avoid bottled and tap water, even if the advertising is great.
- Choose milk based formulas. Soy infant formulas contain 10 times more aluminum.
For Personal Care;
- Choose natural toothpaste (like Tom’s)
- Choose aluminum-free deodorant (Burt’s Bees has a great one!)
- Change your diet to avoid acid reflux or digestive issues. Include foods high in antioxidants.
- Maintain a healthy weight and active lifestyle.
In Your Home;
- Use an air filter in your home (one without ozone) and vacuum often with a hepa-filter vacuum.
- Take off your shoes when you enter your home to leave dust at the door.
- Wipe your pets’ feet with a damp cloth when they come inside.