Protect Your Pets
Protecting your pets from toxins is easier once you know how. More importantly, the benefits of following these simple steps will help provide your pet with a longer, healthier life.
I like to recommend a 2 Step Process for Pet Health Protection
1. Avoid Toxins
- Be a detective. Find chemical irritants, cleaners, fragrances, pesticides and sources of toxins in your home and garden. Eliminate them.
- Use water or safe substitutes to clean.
- Vacuum often. Take shoes off when you come inside. Wipe your dog’s feet.
- Filter the water and air in your home.
- Make home-prepared, natural foods to reduce harmful additives and increase nutrition.
- Avoid chemical flea and tick control. Use non-toxic, natural alternatives.
- Avoid toys contaminated with lead, treated wood decks and other sources of heavy metals.
2. Actively Remove Toxins From the Body
There’s only one safe and effective way I have found to remove toxins. Whether for daily maintenance or occasional special needs, remove toxins with a few drops of Natural Cellular Defense, original liquid zeolite. Given orally or mixed with food, this natural mineral detoxifier works quickly and without side effects. Learn more about zeolite here
When is zeolite needed the most?
Zeolite is needed most when you least expect it. That’s why a daily maintenance is best. However, here are some circumstances where you may want to dose a little extra zeolite for protection:
- walking through areas recently sprayed with chemicals
- exposure to another animal suspected to be ill
- frequent visits to the park or day care where there is close contact with other animals
- suspected or known exposure to tainted foods or treats
- suspected or known exposure to tick bites, bee stings, snake bites, spider bites or other venomous creatures
- after sharing a bowl or toy with any other animal
- if you see signs of distress, weakness, infection, vomiting or diarrhea.
In all cases, please see your vet if you have any serious warning signs. Zeolite is not a substitute for veterinary care… but on your way to the vet, give zeolite. It can’t hurt and it could save a life.
Learn more about Pet Health and Toxicity from my website http://www.rosemaryssolutions.com/health-and-pollution.html